Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

How much should I read?

I don't know if I was just living in the dark, or if others were naive to it too, but until just recently, I didn't know who Nick Twisp was.

My fiancé has been bugging me because he really wants to see the movie Youth In Revolt, so I was looking for it on Redbox.com one day, and I stumbled upon the synopsis. I had no idea, nor would I ever have thought that Youth In Revolt started off as a book, developed into a series of books, and then continued to become a movie.

Well, once I found that out, you know what I did next... I quickly went on amazon, looked up the book for my kindle and downloaded the sample. I discovered that this book, not unlike the Georgia Nicolson series I just reviewed, was also written in diary format, but this one was from the perspective of a teenage boy named Nick Twisp.

I'm looking forward to reading the Youth In Revolt series by C.D. Payne, but would like to know from anyone who has read the books and seen the movie if the movie is based on all of the books in the series or just the first one (my fiancé is itching to see the movie).

Did you know that Youth in Revolt was created based on a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment