Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Successful Follow Friday!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in Follow Friday and stopped by my blog! It is very exciting that our followers doubled and almost tripled over the weekend.

I've tried to visit every blog on Friday's list, but still have about 30 or so to go through. I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone else is up to, and how other people have designed their blogs. I'll try to get through the rest of the list before this Friday's follow.

And to our new followers! Welcome, welcome, welcome....I hope you guys find some stuff you like on my blog, and participate by commenting on posts! Every comment whether full of insight, controversy, or just to say "hi" is tremendously appreciated!

Thanks again everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for stopping by! I love the premise of this blog, and I can't wait to hear your review of the Beautiful Creatures movie (when it finally gets made!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I wish my followers doubled or tripled! Jealous.

    I am really enjoying your page! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie. Thanks for stopping by. I love the idea behind your blog. I'm going to follow you. See you soon. Keep it shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We already follow each other but you must have been busy you have more followers than me! Good for you! Look for an email from me.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so it's not an email b/c Gmail doesn't seem to recognize anybody but gmail. Anyway, I sent you a Versatile Blogger Award. If you'll visit my site or send me an email at hrose2931@yahoo.com I'll tell you all about it. my site is http://wwwburiedinbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete